Serving the Heart of San Joaquin
our Valued Patients
As you are aware there is a Global Pandemic going on with regards to the Corona Virus disease or what is known as COVID-19. We have been keeping up dated with developments and want to keep all of our patients safe.
If you have any of the following Symptoms:
Shortness of breath
Please cancel your appointment and contact your Primary Care Practitioner.
If you have these severe Symptoms
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
New confusion or inability to arouse
Then get medical attention immediately.
Thank you from San Joaquin Cardiology Staff
Peripheral Artery Disease Awareness
Please join us in spreading the word about PAD
PAD Risk Factors:
· History of Smoking
· Advanced age
· High Blood Pressure
· Excess weight
· A family history of PAD
· High Cholesterol
· Leg or foot wounds that are slow to heal
· Unexplained leg pain or cramping, especially during exercise or walking
· Skin problems or discoloration on your legs and feet, poor nail growth
· A thorough history and physical by Doctor will often be enough to diagnose PAD
· A simple noninvasive test called an ankle brachial index (ABI) which compares blood pressure in your arms and legs, can be done to further verify PAD
We have our Joint Commission Accredited Vascular Specialty Lab as a treatment option for PAD .
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.